Raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Jill earned a bachelor of science from Penn State University and later moved to Baltimore to attend the University of Baltimore School of Law, where she graduated magna cum laude. She practiced law for ten years before leaving to pursue her writing goals. She is the author of the Noon Onyx series, genre-bending fantasy novels which include DARK LIGHT OF DAY, FIERY EDGE OF STEEL, and WHITE HEART OF JUSTICE. Jill lives in rural Maryland with her two children and husband, who is a recreational pilot. Weekends are often spent flying around in the family’s small Cessna, visiting tiny un-towered airfields and other local points of interest.
- Leela Lou Dahlin: Rosy Writer Ink Pen Bouquets (and Mockingjay!)
- Mammoth Book of Southern Gothic Romance Is Out!
- Sandra Hill on Book Series
- Beth Caudill: Chainmail Jewelry
- Sabina Bundgaard: Denmark Postwoman Who Loves Baubles, Beads, and Books
- Julie and Sandy Moffett: Why does America have a fascination with Salem witchcraft?
- #Writing #Workshops for November
- Cecilia Dominic: Psychologist’s Analysis of A Classic Werewolf Character
- Writers Who Create Other Things: Danielle Ackley-McPhail’s Horns (a must for October… and year-round!)
- Karen Greco: First Rule of Fight Club
- RT @RhiReading: I love gothic romance! Win copy of Mammoth Book of Southern Gothic Romance: wp.me/p1G39m-22b @archer_jill #gothic #ro… 5 days ago
Add WHITE HEART OF JUSTICE (Noon Onyx #3) to your Goodreads shelf:
Add FIERY EDGE OF STEEL (Noon Onyx #2) to your Goodreads shelf:
Add DARK LIGHT OF DAY (Noon Onyx #1) to your Goodreads shelf:
- angels Author author interview blogging books contest Dark fantasy Dark Light of Day demons entertainment fantasy fiction Fiery Edge of Steel giveaway Halloween Jill Archer magic Movies New Adult Noon Onyx paranormal paranormal romance post-apocalyptic publishing romance speculative fiction travel urban fantasy White Heart of Justice writing