Raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Jill earned a bachelor of science from Penn State University and later moved to Baltimore to attend the University of Baltimore School of Law, where she graduated magna cum laude. She practiced law for ten years before leaving to pursue her writing goals. She is the author of the Noon Onyx series, genre-bending fantasy novels which include DARK LIGHT OF DAY, FIERY EDGE OF STEEL, and WHITE HEART OF JUSTICE. Jill lives in rural Maryland with her two children and husband, who is a recreational pilot. Weekends are often spent flying around in the family’s small Cessna, visiting tiny un-towered airfields and other local points of interest.
- Celia Breslin: Vampires, Love, Mayhem *and* The Best Ever Holiday Caramel Candy Recipe
- Jeffe Kennedy: Magic in the Twelve Kingdoms… and Our Everyday World
- Suzanne Johnson: The Secret to Staying Young and Sane
- Bewitching Book Tours Holiday Giveaways (Chance to win a Kindle Fire, Amazon GCs, ebooks, and more)
- Blogging Milestone: My 300th Post!
- #Writing #Workshops for December
- Leela Lou Dahlin: Rosy Writer Ink Pen Bouquets (and Mockingjay!)
- Mammoth Book of Southern Gothic Romance Is Out!
- Sandra Hill on Book Series
- Beth Caudill: Chainmail Jewelry
- RT @karenThegreco: Once again, @archer_jill KILLS IT in today's post. Such great, helpful info. Thank you, Jill! ht.ly/FqDAs 2 weeks ago
Add WHITE HEART OF JUSTICE (Noon Onyx #3) to your Goodreads shelf:
Add FIERY EDGE OF STEEL (Noon Onyx #2) to your Goodreads shelf:
Add DARK LIGHT OF DAY (Noon Onyx #1) to your Goodreads shelf:
- angels Author author interview blogging books contest Dark fantasy Dark Light of Day demons entertainment fantasy fiction Fiery Edge of Steel giveaway Halloween Jill Archer magic Movies New Adult Noon Onyx paranormal paranormal romance post-apocalyptic publishing romance speculative fiction travel urban fantasy White Heart of Justice writing