Raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Jill earned a bachelor of science from Penn State University and later moved to Baltimore to attend the University of Baltimore School of Law, where she graduated magna cum laude. She practiced law for ten years before leaving to pursue her writing goals. She is the author of the Noon Onyx series, genre-bending fantasy novels which include DARK LIGHT OF DAY, FIERY EDGE OF STEEL, and WHITE HEART OF JUSTICE. Jill lives in rural Maryland with her two children and husband, who is a recreational pilot. Weekends are often spent flying around in the family’s small Cessna, visiting tiny un-towered airfields and other local points of interest.
- Jocelynn Drake: Writing from a Man’s POV (BONUS: great giveaway; fun cover contest)
- Terry Spear: The Fantastical World of Wilde & Woolly Bears
- Rose Shababy: What is the best Halloween costume you already have?
- BALTIMORE BOOK FEST: My Take (+ pics from my engagement party and rehearsal dinner: remember I said it was my anniversary?)
- Writers Who Create Other Things: Delilah Devlin’s The Emerald Casket
- #Writing #Workshops for October
- The Lovegrove Legacy: Whisper the Dead by Alyxandra Harvey
- Baltimore Book Festival: I’m going; are you?
- Ten Things from Summer 2014 (#movies #books)
- Jeffe Kennedy: The Future of Fantasy Romance
- Believe It Or Not, The Latest Literary-Vs-Genre Book Debate Is Progress io9.com/believe-it-or-… 2 days ago
Add WHITE HEART OF JUSTICE (Noon Onyx #3) to your Goodreads shelf:
Add FIERY EDGE OF STEEL (Noon Onyx #2) to your Goodreads shelf:
Add DARK LIGHT OF DAY (Noon Onyx #1) to your Goodreads shelf:
- angels Author author interview blogging books contest Dark fantasy Dark Light of Day demons entertainment fantasy fiction Fiery Edge of Steel giveaway Jill Archer magic Movies New Adult Noon Onyx novel paranormal paranormal romance post-apocalyptic publishing romance speculative fiction travel urban fantasy White Heart of Justice writing