Raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Jill earned a bachelor of science from Penn State University and later moved to Baltimore to attend the University of Baltimore School of Law, where she graduated magna cum laude. She practiced law for ten years before leaving to pursue her writing goals. She is the author of the Noon Onyx series, genre-bending fantasy novels which include DARK LIGHT OF DAY, FIERY EDGE OF STEEL, and WHITE HEART OF JUSTICE. Jill lives in rural Maryland with her two children and husband, who is a recreational pilot. Weekends are often spent flying around in the family’s small Cessna, visiting tiny un-towered airfields and other local points of interest.
- #Writing #Workshops for September
- How to Blog (Do As I Do, Not As They Say)
- MIND MELD: What’s Your Take on Author Legacies? Should Unfinished Series Remain Unfinished?
- #Writing: Buildingbuilding – Overwhelmed by Worldbuilding? Try a more focused approach…
- C.L. Wilson: Ten Things I’ve Learned Since I Started Writing
- #Writing Workshops for August
- #Writing life: Should you keep your face to the sun… Or your nose to the grindstone?
- Functional Nerds Podcast: #writing #violins #scrivener
- Goodreads #Giveaway and Other News
- Love her take on fictionalizing a true story ~ Jessie Burton on the dollhouse that inspired her novel usat.ly/1tSl5L2 via @usatoday 4 hours ago
Add WHITE HEART OF JUSTICE (Noon Onyx #3) to your Goodreads shelf:
Add FIERY EDGE OF STEEL (Noon Onyx #2) to your Goodreads shelf:
Add DARK LIGHT OF DAY (Noon Onyx #1) to your Goodreads shelf:
- angels Author author interview blogging books contest Dark fantasy Dark Light of Day demons entertainment fantasy fiction Fiery Edge of Steel giveaway Jill Archer magic Movies New Adult Noon Onyx novel paranormal paranormal romance post-apocalyptic publishing romance speculative fiction travel urban fantasy White Heart of Justice writing