Raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Jill earned a bachelor of science from Penn State University and later moved to Baltimore to attend the University of Baltimore School of Law, where she graduated magna cum laude. She practiced law for ten years before leaving to pursue her writing goals. She is the author of the Noon Onyx series, genre-bending fantasy novels which include DARK LIGHT OF DAY, FIERY EDGE OF STEEL, and WHITE HEART OF JUSTICE. Jill lives in rural Maryland with her two children and husband, who is a recreational pilot. Weekends are often spent flying around in the family’s small Cessna, visiting tiny un-towered airfields and other local points of interest.
- Writers Who Create Other Things: Danielle Ackley-McPhail’s Horns (a must for October… and year-round!)
- Karen Greco: First Rule of Fight Club
- Jocelynn Drake: Writing from a Man’s POV (BONUS: great giveaway; fun cover contest)
- Terry Spear: The Fantastical World of Wilde & Woolly Bears
- Rose Shababy: What is the best Halloween costume you already have?
- BALTIMORE BOOK FEST: My Take (+ pics from my engagement party and rehearsal dinner: remember I said it was my anniversary?)
- Writers Who Create Other Things: Delilah Devlin’s The Emerald Casket
- #Writing #Workshops for October
- The Lovegrove Legacy: Whisper the Dead by Alyxandra Harvey
- Baltimore Book Festival: I’m going; are you?
- 4 anyone who hasn't yet watched. Def worth a tweet! ~ The Most Epic Safety Video Ever Made #airnzhobbit: youtu.be/qOw44VFNk8Y via @YouTube 20 hours ago
Add WHITE HEART OF JUSTICE (Noon Onyx #3) to your Goodreads shelf:
Add FIERY EDGE OF STEEL (Noon Onyx #2) to your Goodreads shelf:
Add DARK LIGHT OF DAY (Noon Onyx #1) to your Goodreads shelf:
- angels Author author interview blogging books contest Dark fantasy Dark Light of Day demons entertainment fantasy fiction Fiery Edge of Steel giveaway Halloween Jill Archer magic Movies New Adult Noon Onyx paranormal paranormal romance post-apocalyptic publishing romance speculative fiction travel urban fantasy White Heart of Justice writing