None of the books in the Noon Onyx series are typical “book club books” but if you are looking for something different for your book club to read, my questions should give you some ideas for discussion. You do not have to read earlier books to enjoy the latest release, however, it’s encouraged. Reading earlier books will give the most recent story more resonance and meaning. If your book club ends up reading any of the books, please let me know. I’d love to hear from you!
- Ten Things from Summer 2014 (#movies #books)
- Jeffe Kennedy: The Future of Fantasy Romance
- So Long Summer!
- #Writing #Workshops for September
- How to Blog (Do As I Do, Not As They Say)
- MIND MELD: What’s Your Take on Author Legacies? Should Unfinished Series Remain Unfinished?
- #Writing: Buildingbuilding – Overwhelmed by Worldbuilding? Try a more focused approach…
- C.L. Wilson: Ten Things I’ve Learned Since I Started Writing
- #Writing Workshops for August
- RT @SabinaBundgaard: New review up: White Heart of Justice by @archer_jill sabinasadventuresinreading.blogspot.dk/2014/09/review… 3 days ago
Add WHITE HEART OF JUSTICE (Noon Onyx #3) to your Goodreads shelf:
Add FIERY EDGE OF STEEL (Noon Onyx #2) to your Goodreads shelf:
Add DARK LIGHT OF DAY (Noon Onyx #1) to your Goodreads shelf:
- angels Author author interview blogging books contest Dark fantasy Dark Light of Day demons entertainment fantasy fiction Fiery Edge of Steel giveaway Jill Archer magic Movies New Adult Noon Onyx novel paranormal paranormal romance post-apocalyptic publishing romance speculative fiction travel urban fantasy White Heart of Justice writing