A little over a week ago I ended my “Fall Into Winter Darkness” Book Blast. As with my “Spring Into Summer Romance” Book Blast, I had a lot of fun hosting fellow writers and getting to know more about them and their work. I want to give a final shout out to all of the authors who participated in my fall guest blog series. They are listed below in the order in which they posted or were interviewed.
For the next book blast I’d love to host authors who write “New Adult” books. Many of you have probably heard the term New Adult by now, but for those of you that haven’t, New Adult is an up and coming genre that’s getting increasing attention. Definitions vary (which is part of the reason it’s such an exciting topic), but basically NA fiction features protagonists who are slightly older than the typical YA character (18-24) and who grapple with the momentous life decisions that often occur early in one’s adult life (career choices, partner choices, finding one’s adult identity, path in life, etc.) I wrote a blog post about it, which posted here at Brinda Berry’s site, during my blog tour for Dark Light of Day. I enjoyed talking with other writers who write in this emerging genre and I thought it would be fun to host a New Adult themed book blast, which would start shortly after the New Year. So… if you write New Adult fiction and are interested in participating in my 2013 New Year / New Adult Book Blast, please contact me!
Thanks to the 2012 Fall Into Winter Darkness Book Blast Participants!
- Morgan Keyes, author of Darkbeast, a middle grade traditional fantasy
- Pamela Kinney, author of Haunted Richmond, a collection of non-fiction ghost stories
- Juli Revezzo, author of The Artist’s Inheritance, dark paranormal
- Jami Gray, author of Shadow’s Soul, urban fantasy
- Angelique Armae, author of Shadows of the Soul, fantasy romance
- Kiki Howell, author of Hidden Salem, paranormal romantic suspense
- Susanna Sandlin, author of Redemption, paranormal romance
- Roxanne Rhoads, author of Hex and the Single Witch, paranormal romance
- Pam Turner, author of Family Tradition, a dark suspense short story
- Alex Hughes, author of Clean, paranormal crime science fiction
- E.F. Watkins, author of One Blood, paranormal suspense
- Damien Walters Grintalis, author of Ink, a horror novel
Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving! 😀