The Fiery Edge of Steel blog tour was fun! With the help of the blog tour hosts, I shared excerpts from Chapter One, my main character participated in a Supernatural Smackdown, I talked about why I like writing fantasy, reviews, and day trips for your muse. I shared who I thought would make a great Noon, Ari, and Rafe if the books were made into movies, told everyone my thoughts on love triangles, and even wrote some flash fiction. There were a lot of other great posts and interviews. If you missed any of them and are interested in checking them out, check out the links on my Fiery Edge of Steel blog tour page.
If you enjoyed Fiery Edge of Steel,
please be Noon’s “ambassador” and help spread the word about the series
1. Talk it up! Tell everyone. Word of mouth continues to be the best way to support a book or its author. If you liked the book and recommend it to just one other person — that is a huge help!
2. Give it an honest and fair review on Amazon, Goodreads, and/or wherever you hang out online. This will help readers who have similar reading tastes find it. (Your review doesn’t have to be long. A sentence or two can make a big difference in helping other readers discover the series.)
Tour-Wide Winners and Many Thanks
Robin M. and Kristia M. won the prize packs I was giving away (copies of both books and a $10 eGC). I am truly thankful to everyone who participated in the tour by sharing links, commenting, tweeting, posting status updates, etc.
Thank you to each and every one of you who purchased and/or read Fiery Edge of Steel. Your support is much appreciated! No one can be an author without an audience. *Your* interest is what keeps the series going! 😀
Roxanne Rhoads at Bewitching Book Tours, who helped me to organize, schedule, and promote this tour, gets a special thanks. She did a fantastic job of rounding up interested bloggers, making sure they had all the necessary information for posts, and getting the word out about the tour. She also ran the tour-wide contests, which I was grateful for. I also want to thank my publisher, Penguin/Ace, for supplying the ARCs that I gave away during the first part of the tour and my editor and publicist who also helped to get the word out about some of the posts.
Thank you to all of the book bloggers who hosted me on their sites, posted promotional materials, and/or reviewed Fiery Edge of Steel. Below is a list of Bewitching Book Tours blog tour participants, but my thanks goes out to EVERYONE who took the time to check out the book, recommend it, write a review, and/or rate it on Goodreads and/or Amazon. Likely you are doing the same thing for other authors and this helps keep our shared passion (books!) alive.
- Fang-tastic Books
- Urban Girl Reader
- Urban Fantasy Investigations
- Rabid Reads
- Romancing the Dark Side
- Dangerous Romance
- Frankie Blooding’s Bookshelf
- Reader Girls
- Cover Reveals
- Pembroke Sinclair
- Tynga’s Reviews
- Booked & Loaded
- Fangs, Wands & Fairy Dust
- Cabin Goddess
- Krystal’s Enchanting Reads
- A_TiffyFit’s Reading Corner
- Lissette E. Manning
- Happy Tails and Tales
- Vicky at Deal Sharing Aunt
- Share My Destiny
- Marsha A Moore’s Blog
Hope everyone is having a great week!