My 2013 Spring Into Summer Romance guest blog series has ended. By now, each of you should have at least a partial list of reads for this summer! I hope it includes all of the genres I love — fantasy, romance, mystery, new adult –and whatever else strikes your fancy. I wanted to give a final thanks and shout out to all of the guest bloggers who participated in this series. If you missed any of the posts, links are below.
- Mary Hart Perry — The Excitement of Living in Another World Through Fiction (romantic Victorian thriller)
- Amy Raby — Brainy Heroes (Lucien from Assassin’s Gambit)
- Maya Rodale — Website Building Tips
- Emma Carlyle — Lost in Manhattan (her personal experience with amnesia)
- Shelly Ellis — Writing about what you know… when you don’t really know it (women’s fiction / contemporary romance)
- Grace Burrowes — What’s Mom Got To Do With It? (wonderful and personal Mother’s Day post)
- Meredith Bond — On Writing Villains
- Toni Anderson — Author of The Killing Game (romantic suspense)
- Celia Breslin — Vampire Romance Author’s Summer Reading Recommendations
- Hope Tarr — Cinderella Takes to the Twenty-First Century (contemporary fairy tales)
- Christi Barth — Fireworks, Hot Dogs, Chlorine, Scorched Asphalt, and Love at High Tide (ode to the East Coast beaches)
- Avery Flynn — Rule Number One: Run (zombie romance / zombie apocalypse survival team tips)
In addition to READING and WRITING, here are a few other things I hope to do this summer…
Happy 4th of July to everyone in the U.S.! I hope there are lots of backyard picnics, fireworks, parades, carnivals, beaches, rivers, lakes, and/or pools in your plans for tomorrow!!