In search of… Writers!
I’m putting together a new guest blog series for this fall. In the past, I’ve done guest blog series that focus on a particular type of story: romance, new adult, “dark stories” (UF, mystery, horror), but this time I’d love to do a guest blog series that unpublished writers could participate in too. I already have a handful of writers lined up with some great topics (interesting, different, and creative ones — love it!) but I’d like to find a few more, if possible.
Here are examples of the type of content I’m looking for in these future guest posts:
- Writing craft / Writing process
- Writing life
- Speculative fiction/PNR book review (honest and fair, but generally positive)
- SF/F movie review (especially ones that are adaptations from novels)
- Product review (product needs to be related to writing or reading)
- Spotlight your favorite Bookstore or Coffee Shop
- Neat post about your day job (especially if it’s in an interesting career and/or something someone might base a character on)
- Travel post related to books in some way – either a research trip you took or a trip to a place that was a setting in a book you read
- Seasonal post related to Halloween: books, decorations, costumes, food, history, etc.
I’m NOT looking for posts about your WIP, current project, or published work but published authors can include their published work in their bio and I can share links to websites, blogs, FB, Twitter, etc. I’m hoping that some of you will think this idea is as fun as I do. I like blogging and am excited to see the posts for a guest blog series like this.
If you’re interested in participating, please e-mail me (archer at jillarcher dot com) and include the information below:
- Title for the post
- Description of what you want to talk about
- Online contact info
- Anything else you think is relevant
Please forward this post to anyone you think might be interested. Thanks, everyone!