We are slowly digging out from under snow storm Jonas, i.e. Snowzilla. Almost two and a half feet here! How about you? How much snow did you get? Are you still trapped?
If you’re still stuck inside and looking for something to do, you can sign up for my quarterly author newsletter.
What will my newsletter offer?
Quarterly newsletters will be sent every September, December, March, and June. Content will vary but will likely be some combination of:
- Snippets from old or new work
- Fun quotes and tweets
- Recipes related to the books
- Random Facts (background info on characters, etc.)
- First look at Extras I’ll be adding to my website
- Interesting stuff I’m researching
- Meet the Team (bios of people who help me behind the scenes)
- Be an Ambassador (ways readers can help me spread the word about my books)
Newsletters will also be sent out for each NEW RELEASE!
How will the newsletter differ from the blog?
The newsletter is mostly for readers who like my books and want to hear more about them. Some content, including occasional giveaways, will be exclusive to newsletter subscribers.
This blog will continue to be what it always has been – an inconsistently scheduled mashup of all the things I’m interested in: books, movies/TV shows, writing, day tripping, guest posts, etc.
Feel free to share my newsletter sign up link: http://eepurl.com/bAzF7n
Thanks, everyone! Hope you’re all doing well!