Raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Jill earned a bachelor of science from Penn State University and later moved to Baltimore to attend the University of Baltimore School of Law, where she graduated magna cum laude. She practiced law for ten years before leaving to pursue her writing goals. She is the author of the Noon Onyx series, genre-bending fantasy novels which include DARK LIGHT OF DAY, FIERY EDGE OF STEEL, and WHITE HEART OF JUSTICE. Jill lives in rural Maryland with her two children and husband, who is a recreational pilot. Weekends are often spent flying around in the family’s small Cessna, visiting tiny un-towered airfields and other local points of interest.
- Earth Reclaimed Series Author Ann Gimpel: Living With Dogs and Wolves
- #Writing #Workshops for April
- POLL — Fantasy Fans: What’s your “Gateway” Book?
- #Writing: Ten Vendors I Used in 2014
- Laura Bickle: You Don’t Get to Pick Your Spirit Guide
- Deleted Scenes: one from Dark Light of Day + one from future Noon Onyx B4
- #Writing #Workshops for March
- Kylie Chan, Author of DEMON CHILD, on Magic, Martial Arts, Romance, #Writing a Long Series, Living in Hong Kong, and More (#Giveaway)
- Egg Timer Reviews: 20 Stories! (Books, Movies, TV & Broadway Shows)
- PREDESTINATION: Does happiness require a deep connection with another?
- Follow @archer_jill
Add WHITE HEART OF JUSTICE (Noon Onyx #3) to your Goodreads shelf:
Add FIERY EDGE OF STEEL (Noon Onyx #2) to your Goodreads shelf:
Add DARK LIGHT OF DAY (Noon Onyx #1) to your Goodreads shelf:
- angels Author author interview blogging books contest Dark fantasy Dark Light of Day demons entertainment fantasy fiction Fiery Edge of Steel giveaway Jill Archer magic Movies New Adult Noon Onyx paranormal paranormal romance post-apocalyptic publishing romance speculative fiction travel urban fantasy White Heart of Justice writers writing