My blog is mostly for adults, but my teen/tween daughters sometimes pitch in and write a post for me.
- I enjoy biking and my favorite sport is field hockey.
- I love flying and, once I’m old enough, I’d love to get a pilot’s license and join The Ninety-Nines.
- My favorite genre is realistic fiction. I also love historical fiction. My first favorite book was COPPER by Rebecca Lisle.
- I love taking photos with my Nikon Digital SLR camera and sharing the images I’ve captured.
- I don’t know what the future holds, but when I grow up, I would love to work in a creative field.
- I love dancing, tumbling, hiking, and going to the beach.
- I also love to pet sit. I’ve watched cats, dogs, a lizard, and a fish. I also volunteer at our local pet shelter.
- Graphic novels are my favorite type of book. I love Raina Telgemeier!
- I signed up for Engineering by Design this year because, some day, I hope to be an architect.