None of the books in the Noon Onyx series are typical “book club books” but if you are looking for something different for your book club to read, my questions should give you some ideas for discussion. You do not have to read earlier books to enjoy the latest release, however, it’s encouraged. Reading earlier books will give the most recent story more resonance and meaning. If your book club ends up reading any of the books, please let me know. I’d love to hear from you!
Sign up for my newsletterClick HERE to sign up for my quarterly newsletter, which includes new release announcements, sneak peeks, giveaways, and more!
- Marissa Doyle, Author of SKIN DEEP, on the Magic of Cape Cod (#selkie #fantasy #GoodreadsGiveaway)
- Cape May Redux (a mother-daughter day-trip post) #flying #NJ
- What story element do you struggle with most? (+ 5 Writer Resources)
- Susannah Sandlin: In Praise of the “Possum Cop” (WILD MAN’S CURSE)
- #Writers: Do you name your chapters? (also: Pocket Full of Tinder update)
- Rachel Rawlings: HallowRead 2016 and her Maurin Kincaide #UF Series
- More Thoughts on Gozer the Destructor (#PuppyDestruction)
- Puppy Pictures!!!
- Pocket Full of Tinder (Noon Onyx #4) Newsletter Update – Last Chance!
- Secrets of Successful Virtual Book Tours: Interview with Roxanne Rhoads (#BookMarketing)
- 13 yr-old aviatrix: "Anything is possible if you set your mind to it and believe in yourself.” southcoastregister.com.au/story/3871105/… via @SCRegister 1 week ago
Add WHITE HEART OF JUSTICE (Noon Onyx #3) to your Goodreads shelf:
Add FIERY EDGE OF STEEL (Noon Onyx #2) to your Goodreads shelf:
Add DARK LIGHT OF DAY (Noon Onyx #1) to your Goodreads shelf: