None of the books in the Noon Onyx series are typical “book club books” but if you are looking for something different for your book club to read, my questions should give you some ideas for discussion. You do not have to read earlier books to enjoy the latest release, however, it’s encouraged. Reading earlier books will give the most recent story more resonance and meaning. If your book club ends up reading any of the books, please let me know. I’d love to hear from you!
- Earth Reclaimed Series Author Ann Gimpel: Living With Dogs and Wolves
- #Writing #Workshops for April
- POLL — Fantasy Fans: What’s your “Gateway” Book?
- #Writing: Ten Vendors I Used in 2014
- Laura Bickle: You Don’t Get to Pick Your Spirit Guide
- Deleted Scenes: one from Dark Light of Day + one from future Noon Onyx B4
- #Writing #Workshops for March
- Kylie Chan, Author of DEMON CHILD, on Magic, Martial Arts, Romance, #Writing a Long Series, Living in Hong Kong, and More (#Giveaway)
- Egg Timer Reviews: 20 Stories! (Books, Movies, TV & Broadway Shows)
- PREDESTINATION: Does happiness require a deep connection with another?
- Follow @archer_jill
Add WHITE HEART OF JUSTICE (Noon Onyx #3) to your Goodreads shelf:
Add FIERY EDGE OF STEEL (Noon Onyx #2) to your Goodreads shelf:
Add DARK LIGHT OF DAY (Noon Onyx #1) to your Goodreads shelf:
- angels Author author interview blogging books contest Dark fantasy Dark Light of Day demons entertainment fantasy fiction Fiery Edge of Steel giveaway Jill Archer magic Movies New Adult Noon Onyx paranormal paranormal romance post-apocalyptic publishing romance speculative fiction travel urban fantasy White Heart of Justice writers writing